On arrival at Delhi, our representative will welcome you and assist you to the Hotel, check into the Hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi.
After breakfast, you will proceed to India Gate, Red Fort, And Lotus Temple. Visit the famous Handicraft shops where you can buy some of the gifts. Overnight at Delhi.
Delhi - Kalka - Shimla
After breakfast at the Hotel, you will be transferred to the Railway station, catch the train to Kalka. On arrival at Kalka catch the Train to Shimla. On arrival at Shimla, you will be transferred to the Hotel, check into the Hotel. Overnight stay at Shimla.
After breakfast, you will proceed to Kufri. Explore the Himalayan wild life zoo and observe rare antelopes, felines, and birds. In the evening, you will explore the Shimla town. Overnight at Shimla.
After breakfast, you will visit theJakhoo Temple. Explore the panoramic view of the Shivalik Ranges and the town of Sanjauli. After that, you will proceed to Ridge Ground Shimla. Overnight at Shimla.
After breakfast, you will visit the Green Valley. You can see the amazing view of rare animal and plant species within the beautiful surroundings of verdant hills. Overnight at Shimla.
Shimla - Kalka
After breakfast at the Hotel you will be transferred to Kalka railway station and there you will take the train to Delhi.
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Delhi
- 4 Nights Accommodation in Shimla
- Accommodation on Twin sharing
- Railway Station-Hotel transfers
- Railway tickets for Delhi-Kalka-Shimla
- Welcome Drinks on arrival
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel
- Ac Car for Transfers and Sightseeing
- Driver Allowance and All Taxes
- All applicable taxes
- Lunch & services other then mentioned
- 3.50 % Service Tax extra on all the above mentioned rates
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, telephone charges etc
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.