Explore Himachal (4N/5D)
On arrival at Shimla transfer to the resort. Check into the resort. You will visit the Shaily Peak. In the evening, explore the Shimla city. Overnight at Shimla.
Shimla - Kullu
After breakfast proceed to Kullu. On arrival at Kullu , check into the hotel. You will visit the Raghunath Temple and Bijli Mahadev Temple. Overnight at Kullu.
Kullu - Manali
After breakfast proceed to Manali. On arrival at Manali, check into the resort. You will enjoy the Rafting In Manali. You can enjoy this loving water sport from Manali to Jhiri section near Bajaura, Kullu. After that, you will proceed to Skiing At Rohtang Pass Tour. Enjoy a breathtaking view of the magnificent snow-capped mountains. Overnight at Manali.
Manali - Spiti
After breakfast proceed to Spiti. On arrival at Spiti, check into the hotel. Rest of the time at leisure. Overnight at Siti.
After breakfast, you will visit the Pin Valley National Park. After checking out, you will be transferred to the Railway station/ Airport for onward journey.
- 1 Nights Stay at Shimla
- 1 Nights Stay at Kullu
- 1 Nights Stay at Manali
- 1 Nights Stay at Spiti
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Daily Breakfast
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- All taxes inclusive
- Lunch & services other then mentioned
- 3.50 % Service Tax extra on all the above mentioned rates
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses, telephone charges etc
- Date of booking to 30 days the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost.
- 30 to 15 days - the cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost.
- 15 to 7 days - the cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost.
- Less than 7 days - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
- No show - Total amount will be forfeited and no refund shall be given.
Cancellation Policy is subject to change. It's purely depends upon the cancellation policy of respective hotels. In Peak seasons, Some hotels may charge 100% cancellation. Refunds normally take 10 working days after the cancellation request has been raised & transferred electronically to your bank account.